SALES AND MARKETING REPRESENTATIVE
DIGITAL AND RADIO ADVERTISING
PREVIOUS OUTSIDE ADVERTISING MEDIA SALES EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
We are looking for a dynamic individual who is familiar with local businesses in our North Texas hometowns. Help grow local business, work with community organizations to increase awareness and make a difference in the area our stations serve. Earn additional incentives including gasoline, meals, tickets to concerts and sporting events.
EXPERIENCE/ SKILLS: Candidates need to be prepared to show:
· Examples of previous long term successful selling in on-line, digital, radio, newspaper or magazine.
· History of working well with others, open-mindedness and a sense of what it takes to win.
· Passion, high energy, and enough self motivation to win over new accounts and build lasting relationships.
JOB SUMMARY:Develop new business by being the primary client contact. Includes but not limited to:
· Prospecting. Setting appointments. Making presentations. Closing business.
· Working with copy and scripts for radio commercials and elements for on-line and web projects
· Manage daily activity in CRM system
REQUIREMENTS: Includes but not limited to:
· Current valid driver’s license, reliable vehicle, proof of insurance and state inspection
· Must be able to get to work on time every morning in McKinney and 2-3 times a week drive to Sherman
area to make sales calls.
· Above average computer and internet skills.
· Good sense of humor and a positive attitude. Be able to work full time.
· Ability to learn formalized sales training system, take direction and execute systems.
· Professional appearance and demeanor.
· Creative skills needed to develop business for our radio stations and internet based products.
· Ambition, work intensity, responsibility, strong communication and problem-solving skills.
If you believe you meet these criteria, reply via e-mail or send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
NEXTMEDIA GROUP MAINTAINS A DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE AND IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. APPLICANTS MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S.