SALES AND MARKETING REPRESENTATIVE
DIGITAL AND RADIO ADVERTISING
PREVIOUS OUTSIDE ADVERTISING MEDIA SALES EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
We are looking for a dynamic individual who is familiar with local businesses in our North Texas hometowns. Help grow local business, work with community organizations to increase awareness and make a difference in the area our stations serve. Earn additional incentives including gasoline, meals, tickets to concerts and sporting events.
EXPERIENCE/ SKILLS: Candidates need to be prepared to show:
· Examples of previous long term successful selling in on-line, digital, radio, newspaper or magazine.
· History of working well with others, open-mindedness and a sense of what it takes to win.
· Passion, high energy, and enough self motivation to win over new accounts and build lasting relationships.
JOB SUMMARY: Develop new business by being the primary client contact. Includes but not limited to:
· Prospecting. Setting appointments. Making presentations. Closing business.
· Working with copy and scripts for radio commercials and elements for on-line and web projects
· Manage daily activity in CRM system
REQUIREMENTS: Includes but not limited to:
· Current valid driver’s license, reliable vehicle, proof of insurance and state inspection
· Must be able to get to work on time every morning in McKinney and 2-3 times a week drive to Sherman
area to make sales calls.
· Above average computer and internet skills.
· Good sense of humor and a positive attitude. Be able to work full time.
· Ability to learn formalized sales training system, take direction and execute systems.
· Professional appearance and demeanor.
· Creative skills needed to develop business for our radio stations and internet based products.
· Ambition, work intensity, responsibility, strong communication and problem-solving skills.
If you believe you meet these criteria, reply via e-mail or send your resume and cover letter to David Smith - General Manager - firstname.lastname@example.org
WE'RE LOOKING FOR UNIVERSITY STUDENTS TO FILL INTERNSHIP POSITIONS
This internship will provide students with an opportunity to gain valuable experience in a radio station environment. It is a great way to gain specific skills and knowledge through hands-on experience, as well as make contacts and build confidence. Having related work experience gives you an edge over other candidates in a competitive job market. As an intern for KLAK/KMKT/KMAD, you will assist in all aspects of implementation and on-site coordination of promotions, marketing, and interactive development.
To become a promotions intern for Digity Media you must:
· Currently be a college student in a related field
· Provide a copy of a letter from your institution as proof of your enrollment
· Must agree to a commitment to KLAK/KMKT/KMAD to be available for the entire duration of the internship
· Be available weekdays and weekends, flexible
· Work in a team environment
· Provide a high standard of excellence, be dependable and possess a positive, professional attitude
This is an unpaid internship, however, you can earn college credit and make valuable contacts for future endeavors with this experiential opportunity. Interested applicants should send a resume and cover letter to: Caroline Kane, Promotions Coordinator, KLAK/KMKT/KMAD, 1700 N. Redbud Blvd. Ste. 185, McKinney, TX 75069 or Email: email@example.com. No phone calls.
DIGITY MEDIA, LLC MAINTAINS A DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE AND IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. APPLICANTS MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S.