Digity Media North Texas has a new opportunity for a Full-Time Promotions Manager to oversee our three station cluster.
Event planning/promotional experience is a major plus and evidence of working effectively as a member of a business team is a significant asset. Successful candidates will be extremely organized, possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, and know how to multi-task and prioritize.
People skills are key - the position requires constant interaction with programming and sales. The Promotions Manager must be able to make decisions based on logic, common sense, and what’s best for the radio stations as a business.
Our cluster is heavily involved in a variety of station events and the ability to plan, coordinate and execute the plan details will also be a key focus of this job.
Successful candidate will work closely with PD's and talent on over the air contesting as well as our local non-profit partners in ensuring their continued satisfaction and support.
Providing sales support in fulfilling all on air and on site promotional requirements is a priority as well as attending client and sales meetings as scheduled.
Promotions Manager duties and responsibilities:
Prepare agenda and conduct weekly promotions meetings
Develop, create, and brainstorm promotions with sales and programming teams
Manage all stations’ promotional calendars, including - contest start and end dates, live remote broadcasts, appearances and community events where Digity Media stations are involved
Manage Trade and Trade for Mentions accounts
Develop strong relationships with regional and local entertainment and event venues
Write and submit regular proposals for on-air giveaways and promotions
Schedule on air announcements for sales and programming promotions
Send out weekly promotional emails to listener club members
Recruit, hire and train promotional staff and interns
Design, order and manage printing/creation of event and station signage, posters, giveaways and other marketing materials
Maintain inventory of all promotional merchandise and giveaways
Management of station vehicles
Nights and weekends work required
Cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Digity Media LLC has an immediate Full-time opening at our studios and offices in Sherman Texas. This position involves being a receptionist and assistant to our business office support team and a cheerful, helpful greeter in our front office! Successful candidates will have experience in multi-tasking in an office, great computer skills and a professional and pleasant can-do attitude.
DUTIES include but not limited to:
· Answering phones, taking messages, directing voice mail
· Greeting visitors, clients and listeners upon arrival at the station
· Back up Traffic, Business and Sales departments as needed
· Order office supplies, print daily broadcast and sales reports
REQUIREMENTS include but not limited to:
· Current valid driver’s license, vehicle proof of insurance
· Attention to detail and ability to multi-task
· Computer and internet skills
· Ability to work full-time
· Positive attitude
If you believe you meet these criteria, send your resume to:
SALES AND MARKETING REPRESENTATIVE
DIGITAL AND RADIO ADVERTISING
PREVIOUS OUTSIDE ADVERTISING MEDIA SALES EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
We are looking for a dynamic individual who is familiar with local businesses in our North Texas hometowns. Help grow local business, work with community organizations to increase awareness and make a difference in the area our stations serve. Earn additional incentives including gasoline, meals, tickets to concerts and sporting events.
EXPERIENCE/ SKILLS: Candidates need to be prepared to show:
· Examples of previous long term successful selling in on-line, digital, radio, newspaper or magazine.
· History of working well with others, open-mindedness and a sense of what it takes to win.
· Passion, high energy, and enough self motivation to win over new accounts and build lasting relationships.
JOB SUMMARY:Develop new business by being the primary client contact. Includes but not limited to:
· Prospecting. Setting appointments. Making presentations. Closing business.
· Working with copy and scripts for radio commercials and elements for on-line and web projects
· Manage daily activity in CRM system
REQUIREMENTS: Includes but not limited to:
· Current valid driver’s license, reliable vehicle, proof of insurance and state inspection
· Must be able to get to work on time every morning in McKinney and 2-3 times a week drive to Sherman
area to make sales calls.
· Above average computer and internet skills.
· Good sense of humor and a positive attitude. Be able to work full time.
· Ability to learn formalized sales training system, take direction and execute systems.
· Professional appearance and demeanor.
· Creative skills needed to develop business for our radio stations and internet based products.
· Ambition, work intensity, responsibility, strong communication and problem-solving skills.
If you believe you meet these criteria, reply via e-mail or send your resume and cover letter to David Smith - General Manager - email@example.com
DIGITY IS LOOKING FOR UNIVERSITY STUDENTS TO FILL INTERNSHIP POSITIONS
This internship will provide students with an opportunity to gain valuable experience in a radio station environment. It is a great way to gain specific skills and knowledge through hands-on experience, as well as make contacts and build confidence. Having related work experience gives you an edge over other candidates in a competitive job market. As an intern for Digity Media, you will assist in all aspects of implementation and on-site coordination of promotions, marketing, and interactive development.
To become a promotions intern for Digity Media you must:
· Currently be a college student in a related field
· Provide a copy of a letter from your institution as proof of your enrollment
· Must agree to a commitment to Digity Media to be available for the entire duration of the internship
· Be available weekdays and weekends, flexible
· Work in a team environment
· Provide a high standard of excellence, be dependable and possess a positive, professional attitude
This is an unpaid internship, however, you can earn college credit and make valuable contacts for future endeavors with this experiential opportunity. Interested applicants should send a resume and cover letter to: Laura Villa, Promotions Coordinator, Digity Media, 1700 N. Redbud Blvd. Ste. 185, McKinney, TX 75069 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls.
DIGITY MEDIA, LLC MAINTAINS A DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE AND IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. APPLICANTS MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S.