Do you still have fond memories of cruising around with your friends during the summer, the wind in your hair and not a care in the world? Your Hometown Radio Station, 97.5 KLAK and Chrylser Jeep Dodge City of McKinney want to bring a little bit of that magic back into your life! That’s why we’re giving you a chance to win a 1-year (or 15,000 Mile – whichever comes first) lease of a BRAND NEW 2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport 4×4! We’re calling it our ENDLESS SUMMER giveaway.
(Yes, this is a picture of the actual Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport 4×4!)
To qualify to win, you’ll need to come out to our special ENDLESS SUMMER live broadcasts between May 26th and September 8th and register. Five (5) qualifiers will be randomly chosen from all entries at the end of each of these broadcasts. Then on September 9th, at our final ENDLESS SUMMER broadcast at Chrysler Jeep Dodge City of McKinney, we’ll get all the qualifiers together and the Grand Prize winner will be randomly selected from all those finalists!
Here’s the list of ENDLESS SUMMER live broadcasts:
- 5/26 – 5pm-7pm – Chrysler Jeep Dodge City of McKinney
- 5/27 – 7pm-9pm – Apex Center of McKinney
- 6/2 – 3pm-5pm – Market Street Frisco
- 6/3 – 5pm – 7pm – The Island and Highport Marina
- 6/10 – 10am-1pm – First United Bank’s Summer Fest
- 6/10 – 5pm-7pm – Tucker Hill’s Porchfest
- 6/17 – 1pm-3pm – Napa Auto Parts
- 6/21 – 5pm-7pm – Choctaw Casino – Durant
- 7/1 – 5pm – 7pm – City of Celina’s Splash & Blast
- 7/15 – 10am – 12 Noon – Kiddie Academy of Frisco
- 7/16 – 1pm-3pm – Market Street McKinney
- 7/29 – 10am-12pm – Slim and Renew
- 8/5 – 8:30am-10:30am – Live Life Foundation “Back To School” Backpack Event @ Adriatica
- 8/15 – 7am-9am – McKinney ISD New Teacher Breakfast
- 8/18 – 9am-11am – McDonald’s (3200 Eldorado Parkway in McKinney)
- 8/18 – 5pm-7pm – Frisco RoughRiders @ Dr Pepper Ballpark
- 8/25 – 5pm-7pm – Strikz
- 9/9 – Time TBD – Chrysler Jeep Dodge City of McKinney (Grand Prize Giveaway)
Check back often for new Endless Summer Live Broadcast listings!
Also, other great prizes, including: a $975 Shopping Spree from Knight Furniture, a suite at The Frisco Roughriders w food and beverage, a $975 Gift Card from Strikz and an amazing Texas Motor Speedway “Victory Lane Club” suite ticket & parking prize package for the AAA Texas 500 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series events on November 5th, and more!
Official Contest Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
Sponsor(s): KLAK, 1700 Redbud Blvd. #185, McKinney, Texas 75069 and McKinney Autoplex Inc., 700 S. Central Expwy. McKinney, Texas 75070 (collectively, “Sponsor”).
- Promotional Period: The KLAK’s Endless Summer contest (the “Promotion”) begins on or around Friday, May 26, 2017, at 5:00:00 PM CST and ends at 2:00:00 PM CST on or about Saturday, September 9, 2017. (the “Promotional Period”).
- Entry Deadline: The deadline to submit entries is Saturday, September 9, 2017 at 2:00:00 PM CST.
- Eligibility Restrictions: The Promotion is open to all legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia (except NY and FL) who are 21 years of age or older at the time of entry and who live in Grayson, Collin, Cooke, and Fannin counties in Texas and Bryan, Love, and Marshall counties in Oklahoma. Employees of 97.5 KLAK (the “Station”), its parent, subsidiary, and affiliated entities, its advertising agencies, participating sponsors/promotional partners, other broadcast stations in the Station’s listening area, and the members of their immediate families (spouse, parents, siblings or children) or households (whether related or not) are ineligible to participate or win. This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void outside the United States, in NY and FL, as applicable, and where prohibited.
Only one qualifier and winner per household is permitted. Individuals may only win a Station-conducted contest/sweepstakes once every thirty (30) days.
Winner must hold a valid Driver’s License, provide proof of full coverage insurance, and meet lease requirements set by McKinney Autoplex Inc.
Entrants are required to provide truthful information and the Station will reject and delete any entry that it discovers to be false or fraudulent. The Station will disqualify any entry from any individual who does not meet the eligibility requirements, and will also delete any entry as required by law.
- Entry Method: To participate in the Promotion, you may enter via the following method(s).
Register on site at Dodge City of McKinney, 700 S. Central Expressway, McKinney, TX 75070 on Friday, May 26, 2017 between the hours of 5:00:00 PM CST to 7:00:00 PM CST; Apex Centre, 3003 Alma Road, McKinney, TX 75070 on Saturday, May 27, 2017 at 7:00:00 PM CST to 9:00:00 PM CST; The Island at Highport Marina, 120 Texoma Harbor Drive, Pottsboro, TX 75076, on Friday, June 2, 2017 at 5:00:00 PM CST to 7:00:00 PM CST; First United Bank, 6401 S. Custer Road, McKinney, TX 75071, on Saturday, June 10, 2017 from 10:00:00 AM CST to 1:00:00 PM CST; Tucker Hill, 2100 State Blvd. McKinney, TX 75071, on June 10, 2017 from 5:00:00 PM CST to 7:00:00 PM CST; City of Celina, 12670 FM 428, Celina, TX 75009, Saturday, July 1, 2017 from 5:00:00 PM CST to 7:00:00 PM CST; Dodge City of McKinney, 700 S. Central Expressway, McKinney, TX 75070 on Saturday, September 9, 2017 at 12:00:00 PM CST to 2:00:00 PM CST; Napa Auto Parts, 1902 Texoma Parkway, Sherman, Texas 75090 at 1:00:00 PM CST to 3:00:00 PM CST; Choctaw Casino Durant, 4216 S. Hwy. 69/75, Durant, OK 74701, on Wednesday, June 21, 2017 from 5:00:00 PM CST to 7:00:00 PM CST; Kiddie Academy of Frisco, 3188 Legacy Drive, Frisco, TX 75034, on Saturday, July 15, 2017 from 10:00:00 AM CST to 12:00:00 PM CST; Market Street, 6100 Eldorado Parkway, McKinney, Texas 75070, on Sunday, July 16, 2017 from 1:00:00 PM CST to 3:00:00 PM CST; Slim and Renew, 2540 N. Watters Road, Suite 160, Allen, Texas 75013, on Saturday, July 29, 2017 from 10:00:00 AM CST to 12:00:00 PM CST.
You must be on site to register.
- Prizes: Five (5) qualifiers will be randomly chosen after each Endless Summer remote broadcast. Each of the qualifiers will be receive a prize from the business the live broadcast is taking place at. At the final remote event, one (1) grand prize winner will be randomly chosen and will win a 2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport. (VIN # 1C4-BJWDG4HL-569718). Four (4) runner-ups will be chosen and will receive a consolation prize as well.
- Odds of Winning:
Odds of winning depend upon the number of entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification:
Decisions of Station management with respect to the Promotion are final.
A grand prize winner will be randomly chosen on Saturday, September 9, 2017 at 2:00:00 PM CST.
Winner will be notified by phone number provided on registration slip.
- Payments of all federal, state and local taxes are solely the responsibility of the winner(s). Winner(s) will be required to complete and submit an IRS Form W-9 or the equivalent including a winner’s full Social Security Number for receipt of any prize valued at $600 or more or for any prizes awarded by the station conducting the Promotion (in combination with any prizes won in Promotions run by any other Alpha radio station) in a calendar year with an aggregate value of $600 or more. Failure to submit a complete W-9 or equivalent will result in disqualification and forfeiture of the prize.
- Participating in the Promotion and acceptance of a prize constitutes a winner’s and guest’s (where applicable) permission for the Alpha or its agents to photograph, film and record each winner, and to use his/her name, address (city and state), likeness, photograph, voice, biographical information and/or any statements made by him/her regarding the Promotion or its sponsors for purposes of trade, publicity or promotion without additional financial or other compensation, and, Alpha may, where legal, require a winner (and guest or travel companion, where applicable) to sign a publicity release confirming such consent prior to acceptance of the prize. It is the responsibility of the winner(s) to ensure that their guest(s) or travel companion(s) sign and return any required release. In the case of a conflict in this paragraph 3 b and any similar paragraph in contest specific rules the general specific rules will govern.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, by participating in the Promotion, you:
- agree to grant Alpha a non-exclusive, perpetual, worldwide license to edit, telecast, exhibit, rerun, reproduce, use, syndicate, license, print, distribute and otherwise exploit any items (including any photos, videos, audio, or written material) submitted as part of your contest entry (the “Materials”), or any portion thereof, in any manner and in any and all formats and media now known or hereafter devised, without payment to you or any third party;
- acknowledge that Alpha reserves the right, in its sole discretion, not to use the Materials at all; and
iii. represent and warrant that: you are at least as old as the age of majority in your state; you have the full legal right, power and authority to grant to Alpha the license provided for herein; you own or control the complete exhibition and other rights to the Materials you submitted for the purposes contemplated in this license; you are either the parent (or legal guardian) of any minor featured in the Materials or have received the express consent of the parent (or legal guardian) for any such minor to appear in the Materials and to enter the minor’s likeness in the Materials in the contest; and neither the Materials nor the exercise of the rights granted herein shall infringe upon or violate the right of privacy or right of publicity of, or constitute a libel or slander against, or violate any common law or any other right of, any person or entity.
- Prior to awarding any prize or prize certificate, and depending on the nature of the prize and eligibility requirements of the Promotion, Alpha in its sole discretion may require verification of Promotion winner’s or winners’ identification by a showing of valid government-issued photo identification.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, by participating and/or accepting a prize, entrants, winner(s) and guests (if applicable) agree to release and hold harmless the station conducting the Promotion, its sponsor(s) and promotional partner(s), its advertising and promotion agencies, any social media platform utilized in the conduct of the Promotion (including but not limited to Facebook, Inc.) and each of their respective parent, subsidiary and affiliated entities, and the officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents, representatives, successors, and assigns of each of them (collectively, the “Released Parties”) against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from the prize or participation in the Promotion. Alpha may also require eligible Promotion winner(s) and their guests or travel companions, if any (as well as each of their parent(s) or legal guardian(s), if winner(s), guest(s) or travel companion(s) are under the age of majority in their state of residence), to sign a liability release confirming such consent. It is the responsibility of the winner(s) to ensure that their guest(s) or travel companion(s) sign and return any required release.
- The station conducting the Promotion, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person (and all of their entries) from this Promotion if he or she tampers with the entry process, the operation of the Promotion, or the operation of the station’s website, Facebook Page, and/or any other social networking site used in the Promotion, or is otherwise in violation of the rules. The station conducting the Promotion further reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the Promotion, or any part of it, if it is not capable of completion as planned or if any fraud, technical failures or any factor beyond the station’s control, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion as determined by the station in is sole discretion. Any attempt by an entrant or any person to deliberately damage any station website, Facebook Page, and/or any other social networking site used in the Promotion or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, the Alpha reserves the right to seek full prosecution and/or damages from any such individual to the fullest extent permitted by law. The station’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of this provision. If due to circumstances beyond the control of the station conducting the Promotion, any competition or prize-related event or travel is delayed, rescheduled, postponed or cancelled, the station reserves the right, but not the obligation, to modify, terminate, suspend or cancel the Promotion and shall not be required to award a substitute prize.
- The Released Parties are not responsible for (i) typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering or the administration of the Promotion, or in the announcement of a prize; (ii) entries not received due to difficulty accessing the internet, service outage or delays, computer difficulties, malfunctions, disconnections, other technological failures, telephone service outages, delays, dropped calls, or busy signals, or any other difficulties that may prevent an individual from sending or receiving a text message; or (iii) lost, stolen, mangled, misdirected, postage due, illegible, incomplete, incorrect, or late entries. Further, the Released Parties are not responsible if any part of a Promotion prize cannot be awarded due to acts of god, acts of war, natural disasters, weather, acts of terrorism or other factors beyond Alpha’s control.
- Official Rules and Winner List: To obtain a copy of the General Contest Rules, these contest-specific rules, or a list of winner(s) following completion of the Promotion (please specify which), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope (VT residents may omit return postage) specifying “General Contest Rules,” “Contest-Specific Rules,” or “Winner List” to 97.5 Endless Summer Winner List or Official Rules Request, KLAK, 1700 N. Redbud Blvd. #185, McKinney, TX 75069. A copy of the General Contest Rules, contest-specific rules, and a list of winner(s) (when complete) are also available during regular business hours at the main studio of KLAK, 1700 N. Redbud Blvd. #185, McKinney, TX 75069. All such requests must be received within thirty (30) days following completion of the Promotion.