Congratulations to the winner of our 2nd Annual
97.5 KLAK and Dodge City of McKinney “Endless Summer”:
Brian won the 1-year lease of the BRAND NEW 2018 Jeep Wrangler JK Unlimited Sport 4X4!
Do you still have fond memories of cruising around with your friends during the summer, the wind in your hair and not a care in the world? Your Hometown Radio Station, 97.5 KLAK and Chrysler Jeep Dodge City of McKinney have teamed up AGAIN to bring a little bit of that summertime magic back into your life!
It’s our 2nd Annual ENDLESS SUMMER promotion – a chance to win a 1-year (or 15,000 Mile – whichever comes first) lease of this BRAND NEW 2018 Jeep Wrangler JK Unlimited Sport 4×4:
To qualify to win the FREE 1-year lease of that gorgeous Jeep, you’ll need to come out to our special ENDLESS SUMMER live broadcasts between May 25th and September 7th and register. Five (5) qualifiers will be randomly chosen from all entries at the end of each of these broadcasts. Then on September 8th, at our final ENDLESS SUMMER broadcast at Chrysler Jeep Dodge City of McKinney, we’ll get all the qualifiers together and the Grand Prize winner will be randomly selected from all those finalists!
Also, the 4 runners up will receive other great prizes, including:
More info on the other prize for the runners up to follow soon!
Here’s the list of our ENDLESS SUMMER live broadcasts:
5/25 – 5pm-7pm – Chrysler Jeep Dodge City of McKinney (Kickoff Party) 6/1 – 10am-Noon – Carter Bloodcare’s McKinney Battle of the Badges (McKinney Performing Arts Center – in Historic Downtown McKinney) 6/2- 5pm-7pm – Tucker Hill *Porch Fest 2018* (2100 State Blvd. in McKinney) 6/8 – 6:45am-8am – Twin Creeks Golf Course (501 Twin Creeks Drive in Allen, TX) 6/9 – 10am-12pm – D & L Farm and Home McKinney (1502 North Church Street in McKinney) 6/16 – 10am-1pm – First United Bank (7910 Collin McKinney Parkway in McKinney) 6/23 – 11am-1pm – Mi Taco @ Lone Star Food Store (990 West Van Alstyne Parkway in Van Alstyne) 6/30 – 10am-Noon – Ashley Homestore [Grand Opening] (2916 N. US Hwy 75 in Sherman) 7/4 – 11am-1pm – Community Garden Kitchen @ Chestnut Square Historic Village (315 South Chestnut Street in McKinney) 7/11 – 5:30pm-7:30pm – Paula Deen’s Family Kitchen @ Fairview Town Center (163 Fountain Court in Fairview) 7/13 – 5pm-7pm – Frisco Roughriders @ Dr Pepper Ballpark [Front Entrance] (7300 Roughriders Trail in Frisco) 7/15 – 1 pm-3pm – Bruster’s Real Ice Cream [Grand Opening] (7650 Stacy Road #210 in McKinney) 7/21 – 7:30am-9am – Stonebridge Ranch 30th Anniversary Car & Truck Show (~6201 Virginia Parkway in McKinney, Tennis Courts Parking Lot) 7/26 – 10am-1pm – McDonalds [Grand Re-Opening] (2205 McDermott Road in Plano) 7/26 – 5pm-7pm – Topgolf Allen (1500 Andrews Parkway in Allen) 7/28 – 11am-1pm – McDonalds [Grand Re-Opening] (2205 McDermott Road in Plano) 8/7 – 7am-9:30am – McKinney Boyd High School [McKinney ISD New Teacher Breakfast] (600 Lake Forest Dr. in McKinney) 8/9 – 5pm-7pm – Southern Sisters Salon & Boutique (1705 W. University Dr, Suite 125 in McKinney) 8/10 – 5pm-7pm – Firo “Fire Kissed Pizza” [Grand Opening] (3520 W University Dr., Suite #203 – Next to Costco in McKinney) 8/11 – 830am-1030am – Love Life Foundation benefit at The Sanctuary (6633 Virginia Parkway in McKinney) 8/11 – 5pm-9pm – Fairview Town Center [The Fountain Stage + Tax Free Weekend/Back to School] (329 Town Place in Fairview) 8/26 – 1pm-2pm – E. J. Wills [Kick-off for the 1st LIVE Coach’s Show] (1910 N. Stonebridge Drive, Suite 100 in McKinney)
9/8 – Noon-12:45pm (last chance to sign up) – Chrysler Jeep Dodge City of McKinney – 1pm-2pm (Grand Prize Giveaway)
Food at the Grand Prize Giveaway provided by JB Legacy BBQ in Anna, TX!
Our 2nd Annual Endless Summer is ending soon!
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
ALPHA MEDIA’S CONTEST-SPECIFIC RULES FOR THE ENDLESS SUMMER 2018 CONTEST
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
These contest-specific rules should be read in conjunction with Alpha Media’s General Contest Rules, which are applicable to all contests conducted by Alpha Media Holdings LLC and/or its subsidiaries (including licensee subsidiaries).
Sponsor(s): KLAK located at 1700 Redbud Boulevard, Suite 185, McKinney, Texas 75069
- Promotional Period: The ENDLESS SUMMER 2018 CONTEST (the “Promotion”) begins on or around 25 MAY 2018 at 12:00AM CDT and ends at 12:00 CDT on or about 8 SEPTEMBER 2018 (the “Promotional Period”).
- Entry Deadline: The deadline to submit entries will be at the conclusion of the final remote broadcast on 8 September, 2018 (as scheduled).
- Eligibility Restrictions: The Promotion is open to all legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia (except NY and FL) who are 21 years of age or older at the time of entry and who RESIDE IN THE STATION’S LISTENING AREA. Employees of KLAK (the “Station”), its parent, subsidiary, and affiliated entities, its advertising agencies, participating sponsors/promotional partners, other broadcast stations in the Station’s listening area, and the members of their immediate families (spouse, parents, siblings or children) or households (whether related or not) are ineligible to participate or win. This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void outside the United States, in NY and FL, as applicable, and where prohibited.
Listeners are eligible to win an Alpha Media contest valued at $600.00 or more only once every six months.
Entrants are required to provide truthful information and the Station will reject and delete any entry that it discovers to be false or fraudulent. The Station will disqualify any entry from any individual who does not meet the eligibility requirements, and will also delete any entry as required by law.
- Entry Method: To participate in the Promotion, you may enter via the following method(s):
- Only one entry per person is allowed, at each registration location.
- Entries must be legible or the entry will be disqualified at the discretion of the Station.
- By written registration, using an official KLAK registration card, at one of the remote broadcasts, as scheduled (below).
- Remote Broadcasts
- 5/25 – 5pm-7pm – Chrysler Jeep Dodge City of McKinney (Kickoff Party)
- 6/1 – 10am-Noon – Carter Bloodcare (McKinney Performing Arts Center – Historic Downtown McKinney)
- 6/2- 5pm-7pm – Tucker Hill *Porchfest 2018* (2100 State Blvd. McKinney)
- 6/8 – 6:45am-8am – Twin Creeks Golf Course (501 Twin Creeks Drive Allen, TX)
- 6/9 – 10am-12pm – D & L Farm and Home McKinney (1502 North Church Street in McKinney)
- 6/16 – 10am-1pm – First United Bank (7910 Collin McKinney Parkway in McKinney)
- 6/23 – 11am-1pm – Mi Taco @ Lone Star Food Store (990 West Van Alstyne Parkway in Van Alstyne)
- 7/4 – 11am-1pm – Community Garden Kitchen @ Chestnut Square Historic Village (315 South Chestnut Street in McKinney)
- 7/11 – 5:30pm-7:30pm – Paula Deen’s Family Kitchen (163 Fountain Court in Fairview)
- 7/13 – 5pm-7pm – Frisco Roughriders @ Dr Pepper Ballpark (7300 Roughriders Trail in Frisco)
- 7/15 – 1 pm-3pm – Bruster’s Real Ice Cream (7650 Stacy Road #210 in McKinney)
- 7/21 – 7:30am-9am – Stonebridge Ranch 30th Anniversary Car & Truck Show (6201 Virginia Parkway in McKinney)
- 7/26 – 11am-1pm – McDonalds (2205 McDermott Road in Plano)
- 7/26 – 5pm-7pm – Topgolf Allen (1500 Andrews Parkway in Allen)
- 7/28 – 11am-1pm – McDonalds [Grand Re-Opening] (2205 McDermott Road in Plano)
- 8/7 – 7am-9:30am – McKinney Boyd High School (600 Lake Forest Dr. in McKinney)
- 8/9 – 5pm-7pm – Southern Sisters Salon & Boutique (1705 W. University Dr, Suite 125 in McKinney)
- 8/10 – 5pm-7pm – Firo “Fire Kissed Pizza” (3520 W University Dr., Suite #203 in McKinney)
- 8/11 – 830am-1030am – Love Life Foundation benefit at The Sanctuary (6633 Virginia Parkway in McKinney)
- 8/11 – 5pm-9pm – Fairview Town Center (329 Town Place in McKinney)
- 8/26 – 1pm-2pm – E. J. Wills (1910 N. Stonebridge Drive, Suite 100 in McKinney)
- 9/8 – 11am-Noon (last chance to sign up) – Chrysler Jeep Dodge City of McKinney – Noon-2pm (Grand Prize Giveaway)
- Prizes: One Grand Prize winner will be selected and announced after the contest period. There will also be four runner up prizes.
- Grand Prize is a 1-year (or 15,000 Mile – whichever comes first) lease of the designated 2018 Jeep Wrangler JK Unlimited Sport 4×4. Specs on the Prize:
- Model Code : JKJM74 / Stock # : 1852054 / VIN : 1C4BJWDG5JL861187
- Four runners up will receive:
- A 3 Month PLATINUM Membership to Topgolf Allen ($1,000+ value)
- Suite Tickets for a 2019 Frisco Roughriders Baseball Game ($1,650 value)
- Gift Certificate for Shenaniganz good at both Greenville and Rockwall locations ($250 value)
- Odds of Winning:
Odds of winning depends on number of entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification:
Decisions of Station management with respect to the Promotion are final.
At each remote broadcast, five qualifiers will be chosen through random selection from the entries received at that registration location only. If a remote broadcast is canceled due to inclement weather, unforeseen circumstances, acts of God, etc., the remote broadcast may be rescheduled at the discretion of the Station Management.
Each of the five (5) qualifiers from each registration location will be eligible for the Grand Prize and will receive a $50.00 gift card or products/services of equal value.
One Grand Prize winner will be chosen from all qualifying entries, through random selection and will be announced at the final remote broadcast. All eligible qualifers must be present at the final remote broadcast to win the Grand Prize. The Grand Prize winner must meet all the necessary credit qualifications of the lease agreement in order to claim the Grand Prize. The four (4) runners up will receive a consolation prize. In the event the Grand Prize winner is unable to clear all the necessary credit qualifications as stated, an alternate will be chosen from the runners up, in succession, until a suitable winner can be found.
- Payments of all federal, state and local taxes are solely the responsibility of the winner(s). Winner(s) will be required to complete and submit an IRS Form W-9 or the equivalent including a winner’s full Social Security Number for receipt of any prize valued at $600 or more or for any prizes awarded by the station conducting the Promotion (in combination with any prizes won in Promotions run by any other Alpha radio station) in a calendar year with an aggregate value of $600 or more. Failure to submit a complete W-9 or equivalent will result in disqualification and forfeiture of the prize.
- Participating in the Promotion and acceptance of a prize constitutes a winner’s and guest’s (where applicable) permission for the Alpha or its agents to photograph, film and record each winner, and to use his/her name, address (city and state), likeness, photograph, voice, biographical information and/or any statements made by him/her regarding the Promotion or its sponsors for purposes of trade, publicity or promotion without additional financial or other compensation, and, Alpha may, where legal, require a winner (and guest or travel companion, where applicable) to sign a publicity release confirming such consent prior to acceptance of the prize. It is the responsibility of the winner(s) to ensure that their guest(s) or travel companion(s) sign and return any required release. In the case of a conflict in this paragraph 3 b and any similar paragraph in contest specific rules the general specific rules will govern.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, by participating in the Promotion, you:
- agree to grant Alpha a non-exclusive, perpetual, worldwide license to edit, telecast, exhibit, rerun, reproduce, use, syndicate, license, print, distribute and otherwise exploit any items (including any photos, videos, audio, or written material) submitted as part of your contest entry (the “Materials”), or any portion thereof, in any manner and in any and all formats and media now known or hereafter devised, without payment to you or any third party;
- acknowledge that Alpha reserves the right, in its sole discretion, not to use the Materials at all; and
iii. represent and warrant that: you are at least as old as the age of majority in your state; you have the full legal right, power and authority to grant to Alpha the license provided for herein; you own or control the complete exhibition and other rights to the Materials you submitted for the purposes contemplated in this license; you are either the parent (or legal guardian) of any minor featured in the Materials or have received the express consent of the parent (or legal guardian) for any such minor to appear in the Materials and to enter the minor’s likeness in the Materials in the contest; and neither the Materials nor the exercise of the rights granted herein shall infringe upon or violate the right of privacy or right of publicity of, or constitute a libel or slander against, or violate any common law or any other right of, any person or entity.
- Prior to awarding any prize or prize certificate, and depending on the nature of the prize and eligibility requirements of the Promotion, Alpha in its sole discretion may require verification of Promotion winner’s or winners’ identification by a showing of valid government-issued photo identification.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, by participating and/or accepting a prize, entrants, winner(s) and guests (if applicable) agree to release and hold harmless the station conducting the Promotion, its sponsor(s) and promotional partner(s), its advertising and promotion agencies, any social media platform utilized in the conduct of the Promotion (including but not limited to Facebook, Inc.) and each of their respective parent, subsidiary and affiliated entities, and the officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents, representatives, successors, and assigns of each of them (collectively, the “Released Parties”) against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from the prize or participation in the Promotion. Alpha may also require eligible Promotion winner(s) and their guests or travel companions, if any (as well as each of their parent(s) or legal guardian(s), if winner(s), guest(s) or travel companion(s) are under the age of majority in their state of residence), to sign a liability release confirming such consent. It is the responsibility of the winner(s) to ensure that their guest(s) or travel companion(s) sign and return any required release.
- The station conducting the Promotion, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person (and all of their entries) from this Promotion if he or she tampers with the entry process, the operation of the Promotion, or the operation of the station’s website, Facebook Page, and/or any other social networking site used in the Promotion, or is otherwise in violation of the rules. The station conducting the Promotion further reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the Promotion, or any part of it, if it is not capable of completion as planned or if any fraud, technical failures or any factor beyond the station’s control, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion as determined by the station in is sole discretion. Any attempt by an entrant or any person to deliberately damage any station website, Facebook Page, and/or any other social networking site used in the Promotion or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, the Alpha reserves the right to seek full prosecution and/or damages from any such individual to the fullest extent permitted by law. The station’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of this provision. If due to circumstances beyond the control of the station conducting the Promotion, any competition or prize-related event or travel is delayed, rescheduled, postponed or cancelled, the station reserves the right, but not the obligation, to modify, terminate, suspend or cancel the Promotion and shall not be required to award a substitute prize.
- The Released Parties are not responsible for (i) typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering or the administration of the Promotion, or in the announcement of a prize; (ii) entries not received due to difficulty accessing the internet, service outage or delays, computer difficulties, malfunctions, disconnections, other technological failures, telephone service outages, delays, dropped calls, or busy signals, or any other difficulties that may prevent an individual from sending or receiving a text message; or (iii) lost, stolen, mangled, misdirected, postage due, illegible, incomplete, incorrect, or late entries. Further, the Released Parties are not responsible if any part of a Promotion prize cannot be awarded due to acts of god, acts of war, natural disasters, weather, acts of terrorism or other factors beyond Alpha’s control.
- Official Rules and Winner List: To obtain a copy of the General Contest Rules, these contest-specific rules, or a list of winner(s) following completion of the Promotion (please specify which), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope (VT residents may omit return postage) specifying “General Contest Rules,” “Contest-Specific Rules,” or “Winner List” to ENDLESS SUMMER 2018 CONTEST winner List or Official Rules Request, KLAK located at 1700 Redbud Boulevard, Suite 185, McKinney, Texas 75069. A copy of the General Contest Rules, contest-specific rules, and a list of winner(s) (when complete) are also available during regular business hours at the main studio of KLAK located at 1700 Redbud Boulevard, Suite 185, McKinney, Texas 75069. All such requests must be received within thirty (30) days following completion of the Promotion.