1. The ideal number of people is 11. More than that, and it takes too long.
2. The most popular week to do it is the third week of December. So, next week.
3. There should be a spending limit. The amount that got the most votes was $25.
4. There should be a max of three steals per gift. So if you’re the third person to steal something, it’s yours. Not everyone agrees though. 19% said it’s the one rule they’d like to ELIMINATE from the game.
5. Don’t use the “timeout” rule. That’s where you open all the gifts first, then do a separate round of stealing at the end. It was voted as the worst rule to use.