Tomorrow is one of my favorite holidays! Too bad I’m on a diet, and can’t participate, so I’m counting on YOU to eat TONS of pizza for me!!!
Anyway, here are some interesting facts about PIZZA!!!!
1. 98% of Americans like pizza, and 54% of us even say we LOVE IT.
2. Almost one in three people eat it at least once a week.
3. 33 million Americans would pick pizza as their last meal on Earth . . . and 26 million would give up getting-it-on for a year for unlimited pizza.
4. The most popular toppings are pepperoni . . . sausage . . . mushroom . . . and bacon. And the least popular are anchovies . . . eggplant . . . pineapple . . . and artichokes.
5. When it comes to crusts, “regular” is the most popular type . . . thin crust is second . . . and deep dish is third.
Oh, and random side note, IHOP will be delivering pancakes in pizza boxes tomorrow around the Dallas area. See, EVERYONE can enjoy this holiday!
via PR Newswire / YouGov