Honestly, I wouldn’t like to have a first date be on Valentine’s Day, but hey, that’s just me. If YOU are into that sort of thing, well I have a list of LEAST awkward first dates ON Valentine’es Day.
1. Karaoke. You don’t even need to SING . . . just going to watch other people make fools of themselves is going to be a good night. And after awhile if you’re feelin’ it, you could always do a duet together.
2. A museum. It’s good because it gives you the OPTION to talk to each other a bunch, but doesn’t force it.
3. A comedy club. Again, you’re not forced to interact the whole time, and it’s a good opportunity to see if your senses of humor match up before going on another date.
4. Bowling or ice skating. It’s casual, and it leaves the door open for some physical contact.
5. An arcade. It’s playful and competitive, and it might remind you of some fun childhood memories you can share.