A survey recently asked what age you should stop using slang terms, and a majority of people said 45. However, one in four people think you’re too old to use slang terms by the time you turn 25.
The survey also found out which slang terms are the most annoying:
1. GOAT, which stands for “Greatest Of All Time.”
2. Bae, which people use instead of “baby” for their significant other.
3. Hangry, which means you’re so hungry you’re angry.
4. Fleek, which means “on point.”
5. Clap back, which is a slang way of saying “retort.”
via Yahoo News