Ok, my joke wasn’t the best…. so how about some facts for today?
1. 64% of people are planning to pull a prank today.
2. The 10 people we’re most likely to prank are: Our spouse or significant other . . . a friend . . . our kids . . . a coworker . . . mom . . . our boss . . . dad . . . a neighbor . . . a roommate . . . and a pet.
3. Only 2% of people would pull a prank on an enemy.
4. The most common reactions to getting pranked are to smile and admit it was good . . . prank the person back . . . get mad but get over it . . . keep a poker face and don’t react . . . and quietly get furious.
5. And finally, 2% of people say they’d end a friendship over a prank.
via National Today
p.s. If you need ideas for a last-minute prank, here are 20 of ’em, most of which are pretty decent, harmless, and quick.