For most, coffee is a need in the morning. For me, with my hours, it’s a necessity! If you are someone who needs the most from their coffee, I have the perfect list for you. Coffee ranked by how much caffeine they have!
1. Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf, 20.8 milligrams of caffeine per ounce. To compare, Pepsi only has about 3 milligrams per ounce.
2. Starbucks, 20.6 milligrams per ounce. Maybe the cost is worth it?
3. 7-Eleven coffee, 17.5 milligrams. 7-Eleven coffee tastes pretty good too!
4. Peet’s Coffee, 16.7 milligrams.
5. Dunkin’ Donuts coffee, 15 milligrams.
6. Chick-fil-A coffee . . . yes, they have coffee . . . 13.6 milligrams.
7. Panera Bread, 11.8 milligrams per ounce.
8. McDonald’s coffee, just 9.1 milligrams. Might be cheap, but Starbucks coffee has more than TWICE as much caffeine per ounce.