Need a simple, but classic prank for today? Don’t worry! I’ve got you covered. Here are the top most common April Fools’ Day pranks:
1. Mind game pranks, like rearranging someone’s furniture and pretending nothing looks out of the ordinary.
2. Scare tactics, like putting a fake spider on a person’s chair.
3. Lying pranks, like telling your significant other you’re pregnant.
4. A prank phone call.
5. A food-related prank, like toothpaste in an Oreo.
6. A “make things inaccessible” prank, like putting a stapler in Jell-O.
7. An elaborate prank that you film for YouTube.
8. A “toilet humor” prank, like cellophane on a toilet seat or putting fake poop in someone’s coffee.
via National Today