86% of dog owners tell their dog “I love you” at least once a month.
2. 73% buy their dog at least one gift a month.
3. 68% sometimes let their dog sleep with them in bed.
4. 79% of women and 67% of men think that showing love toward a dog is attractive.
5. 39% of women and 23% of men with dogs would rather hang out at home with them than go on a date.
6. 86% of dog owners say their dog helps comfort them.
7. 65% say owning a dog makes them more loving.
8. 64% look forward to coming home because of their dog.
9. And just under two-thirds say that having a dog teaches them to be more patient.