As Americans we have a strong sense of pride, as we should! However, things we do that seem “normal” for us, confuse the rest of the world.
Here are 10 things we do in movies that confuse the rest of the world:
1. Obsessively caring about Halloween.
2. Eating huge amounts of meatloaf.
3. Ending some phone calls without saying “bye.”
4. Eating out of Chinese takeout boxes.
5. Always having a big bowl of salad on the dinner table that’s mostly just lettuce.
6. Going out for ice cream constantly.
7. Drinking out of red Solo cups at parties.
8. Always having a baseball bat handy around the house when we hear a noise.
9. Obsessing about the prom and looking at it as a key milestone in life.
10. Always having a bag of frozen peas in the freezer but never to eat, just to put on bruises.