Ok, it’s time to see how well you follow your moral compass..
According to a new survey, four out of 10 people claim they LIE on a regular basis. The survey also asked people about some ethically questionable situations, and these are the results:
1. 53% of people wouldn’t say anything if they got too much change back at a store.
2. 48% would pocket cash that someone else left in an ATM.
3. 33% say they’d keep a LOT of money that didn’t belong to them, roughly $325,000, if they knew they could get away with it.
4. 33% would keep a gadget or lost item they found on a bus.
5. And only 30% would tell a friend if they found out that person’s significant other was cheating on them.
via SWNS Digital