Apparently some people use their dog to find red flags in their dates. Listen, if I used my dog, I’d be single forever… she hates EVERYONE.
However, two-thirds of dog owners say their dog plays a major role in their dating life, with 57% of people saying they wouldn’t date someone if their dog didn’t like them.
Here are the 10 most common red flags people use their dog to spot…
1. The person is jealous over the attention I give to the dog.
2. They’re too rough with the dog.
3. They don’t show any interest in my dog or ignore it. (I own a Chihuahua… everyone ignores it.)
4. They want to put my dog in a separate room when we’re hanging out. (This is a constant. But my dog IS mean.)
5. They get angry when I can’t go somewhere because I have to take care of my dog.
6. They never pet my dog. (Again, I have a Chihuahua, and she’s mean. No one ever pets her.)
7. They tease my dog.
8. They don’t show an interest in my dog’s health.
9. They say my dog smells.
10. They call my dog overweight or ugly. (Chihuahua…. and she is a bit overweight. ONLY I CAN SAY THAT THOUGH!)